Monday, July 25, 2016

Here we are in the hot summer...

Wisconsin on Lake Michigan is usually cooler near the lake. Usually it is, but not this summer. WOW! Do not leave children, plants, animals or anyone or thing in your car, motorhome or home without a means of staying cool. Check on your neighbors - especially the elderly. Heat affects them fast.

I have been home, cleaning and getting ready for the next adventure. I pray every time I hear that it is going to rain with the potential of strong winds, rain and hail - my MOM is sitting out side under the stars. So any bad weather can harm her. So fingers crossed that she stays safe. MOM, my motorhome means alot to me and I do not want anything to happen to her.

This is Lake Michigan views from Manitowoc.



Planning to go to the WIT State Rally. I have not gone before, will be meeting other people who own Winnebago RVs. All sizes and shapes. It will be good to talk to people who have a common interest.
There will be a meeting, lots of food, activities and a Wine and Painting event. It should be fun if it does not rain or be too hot!!!

Dog shows are not until mid-August in Central Wisconsin. Looking forward to it. Then I am gone almost every weekend to dog shows. Dean's brother gets married in August too, so it will be a busy month.

Well stay cool. All the lazy lhasas are sleeping all ready to stay cool. Tomorrow is cherry picking in Door County. If you never have done it, you should. It can be a fun day and you donot have to be on your knees like when you pock strawberries.

Jan and Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment