Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Kettle Moraine KC Dog Show weekend

Stewie in the Best of Breed at Milwaukee Lhasa Apso Club Specialty.

               




This is the motor home set up at the show. There is water hook up and electric at each site. Very nice.
I know now how to hook up to the water and I finally opened up the awning. Our neighbor helped me through the process. Then I guess I put it away correctly because it stayed on the motor home on the way home. So yea!!! All is good. At the next shows I will be taking water with in the tank, because they do not have hookups for water. It looks as if the weather will be nice but with on and off chance of rain the week we are there for the show. I will tell you where we are with photos after we return home.

So it has been a decent summer show season so far. I did miss Cambridge shows because of a major infection from dental work and my arm and shoulder are still giving me a tough time - so I am trying to be good.

We had a good time at the shows. Stewie received 2 Best of Opposite Sex and 1 Select Dog. His sister Penny received Select Bitch each show and Best of Breed Owner Handler. The new kid Faith did well and showed cute. Joyce's puppy Jenna was winners Bitch for 5 point major and Faith was Reserve bitch that show. Lavonne's Misti was winners bitch for her first major and then went on to a Puppy Group 2. All in all everyone did well. Lynn finished her dog and bitch at these shows. And Polly's specials bitch Bella was handled by Lynn Meyer to two Best in Specialty wins and a Best of Breed win.

Anyway, I hope you had a good 4th of July weekend. Safe and not too much fireworks noise for the dogs.

Toodles till next time.

Jan and Rosie




























No comments:

Post a Comment