Friday, December 30, 2016

Wisconsin Winnebago International Travelers Campout in Stevens Point

Rainy Campout

Water outside my door into rig. Surrounded and sitting in a little lake.

RAINY CAMPOUT IN STEVENS POINT!!!!

So I am trying to get all caught up on the posts from Fall. Well looky at the last camp out of the year in Stevens Point. Oh it rained and it was damp and cool most of the days. Day one the bar/grill has a great fish fry for us and it was good food. The weather was nice that night. 
My hubby showed up the next night and it was rainy and damp and cold. We had club meetings most of the day and those who were interested did some tours or shopping. I stayed in with Rosie and Flash. We got some well needed cleaning done in the rig. 
It rained most of the night and I woke up to my hubby climbing out the drivers side of the cab because the water surrounding us was not as deep there. A couple of the other campers and a guy from the campground helped me unplug and get the rig ready to move. They were telling me what to do so that I did not get stuck. I said that "this was not my first time at the rodeo" and that I could get out of my lake. So I got her started. Took off the parking brake and then off I went. No sliding, no spinning tires, just drove out like it was not even wet. They just stood there staring at me.
Overall the campout was great. First time for Dean in the motorhome overnight. It was nice to have some time alone with him.
So there is the summary of the Camp Out. Now on to the National Specialty in October in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment