Monday, December 5, 2016

Time to Catch Up and Catch my Breath!!!

Well - I have been a bad bad blogger. Things just got out of hand this Fall. I started a part-time job in late August and so time has been dedicated to that and the current on going job search. But that is another story and not one for the blog.

So the last show of the year in September was Sheboygan and we did well. Not sure if I shared that or not. We won winners bitch with Sydney one day and Mo one day. Stewie lost the breed to Sydney one day too. Cause he was a putz.


 Karen with Mo winning Best of Breed Puppy and Puppy Group Placement

Stewie showing what a dork he is

Sheboygan set up, rained the last day.

Sydney winning Best of Breed over Stewie
 So it was a cooler and then rainy show. We had fun. Next on tap is the National Specialty in October. Will bring that information on the blog after I download all the photos. So have fun catching up with me. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment