Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Pawprints in the snow! Looks like a lhasa was following a rabbit. We have a group of rabbits that hang out here all winter. Along with the sparrows, chickadees and other winter birds. The birds knock the food down from the bird feeder and the rabbits come along and clean up what is hanging out on the ground. The lhasa get nosey sometimes and have to check out what is going on out there under the feeder. So you have the photo above with the little pawprints in the snow.

We have news today!! Good news! Got my new washer and dryer today. Yea!!! Will be doing a lot of washing today. Glad it came today really getting low on doggie beds and clothes. 

Rosie is getting anxious too. We are 2 months from the motorhome coming out of storage and getting her ready for the shows. Can't wait! I lay in bed at night organizing and re-organizing the motorhome in my head till I fall asleep. I am very anxious also and I hope that gas prices stay low. 

We also have a new litter of puppies. All little red babies. Two of each: boys and girls. I will fill you in on them later. So far they are eating and gaining weight. So they are only 6 days old. Will share photos as I get them. 

Well off to get something accomplished today. Be good and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment