Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Well we are back at it!
We are working so very hard from home every day of the week. I mean every day of the week. I enjoy my new position very much at the university I am employed with. The staff and faculty have been very helpful and welcoming with all my questions. This little quote of sorts, came from a FB post that I saw recently. I think it really does  mean alot to many of us on how the world is reacting and working through all this stuff: elections, COVID 19 and violence. 

Wear a mask, dont wear a mask, be a sheep, dont be a sheep!!! It is crazy. I prefer to think of it as protecting myself from someone who could be ill. That is all I am going to say on the subject.

I have been trying new products this COVID year from hell. I have decided that it was time to support my fellow dog show peeps in a small way if I could. So I have bought honey, makeup, facial products, nail polish, liquid for health, soap and used equipment. Alot of the items I found on FB but some of them have been through others who have been talking about it. Loving all the products and I will recommend them as we go along.

We will be off to the dog shows ourselves soon. Shows have been going on in limited cities mostly in the middle of the country. The superintendents have been doing a great job of keeping everyone safe and adhering to the COVID rules. Masks are worn by everyone. Unfortunately there is not any public aloud in the venues. SO we dont get much in the way of educating the public or socializing at shows. But, we are able to be with friends in our private spaces: motor homes or hotels. 

So we will have some photos and stories to share soon from shows. Plus we have puppies. We will share pictures of them soon. They are all spoken for and we will notify the families soon.

So off we go in a couple weeks....







 

No comments:

Post a Comment