Monday, June 3, 2019

Good afternoon-

Well we are back!!!!!!!!!!!! Scared you all for a moment didnt we? I am super busy to the point where I am having anxiety attacks in the awake and sleep. So I thought it might be good to do something different. Maybe???

PSSSTTT.............

So here I am trying to down load photos from my phone which is not working for me. So I guess I'll just tell you for now..........
1. I have 3 show dogs in hair to brush and bath weekly.
2. I am working on the completion of my doctorate degree.
3. I work 4 days a week 28 hours a week.
4. I am tired all the time.

So as soon as I find the photos I will down load them. Our first riding with rosie show will be soon. Watch for the details from an exciting dog show weekend.

Toodles for now-
Jan and Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment