Wednesday, May 25, 2016


 It was a great weekend! Beautiful weather, good food and great friends!!

 Here we are at the dog show this past weekend in Oshkosh. I arrived on Friday and stayed through Sunday. We had a great weather weekend and the lhasas got to stay outside in the exercise pens for most of the day. They loved barking at other dogs, people and horses.

The weather was great - no rain. We showed late in the day so puppies got to run around. It was a relaxing weekend.




Great food was prepared and we had steak with mushrooms and potatoe salad. Yummy!

  Stewie was Best of Breed on Saturday. Karen showed him in the group for me so I could see him. He looked nice. Sunday Penny won the Breed and Group 3. Yippie!!!



                                               
This is one of the beautiful horses that was being shown at the Oshkosh Dressage at the fairgrounds where the dog show was.                                                                                                       

I also took a picture of the motorhome inside at night, so you can see how the dogs are all tucked in their bunks. It really works well for the shows, with the rest of the coach accessible and not disturbing the dogs. 

I am making this post short and sweet today as I also hurt my arm over the weekend. I can not keep my left arm in a typing position very long, it really hurts. Not much gets me but this really is. So please have a safe weekend this holiday weekend. Have fun regardless of what you may be doing, dog shows, cookouts or nothing.

More after I feel better.

Toodles - Jan and Rosie




No comments:

Post a Comment